General terms and conditions
Agreement by communicating
By communicating with us, for example by replying to an email, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You guarantee that all elements of text, images or other artwork you provide us are either owned by your good selves or that you've permission to use them.
You agree to not circulate, in whole or in part, to a third party, any communications from us without our permission.
Limitation of liability
This has never happened in the past and we are confident it will not happen in the future, but, in the event that you or an associated third party feels they have to seek damages from us for some reason we hereby limit those damages to a maximum of up to $500 CDN for one claim or if there is more than one claim, $500 split across the claims.
These terms are subject to change
To allow us to correct errors or omissions, these terms are subject to change from time to time.
- Q4 2015: Streamlined and linked to Proposal terms and conditions
- Q1 2015: Corporation rename to Clearly Convey Inc. applied to terms (nothing Machiavellian, we just didn't like the old name).
- Q3 2011: Added ‘Copyright’ and associated definitions.
- Q1 2009: Added ‘Not for circulation to third parties’.
- Q4 2008: Renamed ‘Estimates & quotations’ to ‘All communications’ & widened scope.
- Q2 2008: Added ‘Payment’ definition.
- Q1 2008: Added 'Expenses' information for travel.
- Q1 2008: Added Clearly Convey Inc.’s business and GST numbers to the terms.
- Q1 2008: Simplified ‘limitation of liability’ statement.
- Q2 2007: Wording simplification.
Work terms and conditions
If we do work for you then our Work terms and conditions also apply.