LEX Reporting Services Corp.
Our client had distinct ideas for their identity and wanted our help bringing it to the web. We were delighted to work with them and then to go on and develop a neat web app for managing the booking of their transcribers.
After the initial launch of our client's new website they asked us about adding a booking system.
We researched booking systems but finding none that we felt we could recommend we agreed to develop a simple, custom booking app for their site.
Valuable lesson — third party email transport
We noticed that some people's email servers were unwilling to accept email from a source they did not recognize; simply because the source was unknown—essentially their spam detection was too simple and could, on occasion, reject good emails (such as booking confirmations).
We solved this by integrating our app with transactional email specialists Postmark.
From authoring concise instructions for a client booking process to a new section of pages, we worked with our client providing copywriting and content services as they have expanded.
You come highly recommended, ... they rave about you there!
- Worked with client since
- Since—We first worked with LEX Reporting Services Corp. in 2010.
- What we did
- Identity design—We designed the key recognizable brand attributes.
- Logo design—We provided logo design services.
- CMF integration—We built in vELVET™, our professional grade content management framework.
- Hosting—We provide hosting services.
- G Suite—We implemented professional grade email etc via G Suite (formerly Google Apps).
- Ongoing—We provide ongoing enhancement and development.
- Content creation—We provided original content creation services.
- SEO—Search Engine Optimization.